Last update 9/6/2019
We (collectively the “Company”, “We” or “Us”) believe that protecting your privacy is important. Therefore, we commit to adhering to the policies described here.
In this policy, you will find the types of information we collect from you, how you provide it by visiting this website (our “Website”), and how we collect it.
This policy only applies to the following places we collect information:
- Electronic messages between you and this website, emails, text messages, and phone calls
- Any mobile or desktop applications you may download from this website that allow you to interact with it outside of an Internet browser.
- Anytime you interact with advertisements or applications on third party sights that include a link to this policy
The policy does not apply to:
- Information collected offline or any other means besides those listed above, including third party sights or other websites run by the Company.
- Any third party, including content or applications that may link to, link from, or be accessible on this Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
This Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 may provide personal information to this Website, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 on this Website. We ask that, if you are under 13 years of age, you do not use or provide information on this website. We ask that you refrain from making any purchases on this website and from using commenting or other public interactive features. We also ask that you refrain from providing personal information like your name, address, phone number, screen name, or anything else. We commit to deleting any information we may have unknowingly collected about any child under the age of 13. If you believe information may be been collected about a child under 13, please let us know through the contact information provided on this Website.
Our Privacy Practices Concerning Sharing of Your Personal Health Information
We protect your confidentiality in accordance with federal and Virginia state law. Your treatment records with Virginia Infusion Therapies are confidential. However, Virginia Infusion Therapies may share your information without your prior authorization in the following situations:
- Your treatment. Virginia Infusion Therapies may share your health information to provide, manage, and coordinate your care, including sharing your information with medical providers, within Virginia Infusion Therapies, as well as providers outside of Virginia Infusion Therapies.
- Payment. Virginia Infusion Therapies may share personal information to collect payment for products and services.
- Health care operations. Virginia Infusion Therapies may share your information for the purposes of health care operations, including but not limited to quality assessment, quality improvement, development of clinical guidelines, management, and care coordination, review of provider competence, medical review, auditing, fraud detection, and business management.
In addition to these purposes, you may also authorize the release of your information to third parties by completing and signing the authorization form, available per patient request.
The Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect a variety of information about the users on our website. This information includes:
- information for personal identification such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number (“personal information”)
- information about you that doesn’t identify who you are
- information about how you access this Website including the equipment you use and other usage details
We collect this information through:
- you directly when you provide it to us
- automatically while you use the site. This information includes usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking devices.
- Third parties like our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
You provide us information when you:
- Fill out forms on this Website. This includes if you register to use the site, enter a drawing, subscribe to us, post material, request more information from us, or report a problem about the Website.
- Contact us. We keep records and copies of your correspondence with us (including your email address)
- Respond to surveys we might send you for research purposes.
- Conduct a transaction on this Website, as well as the fulfillment of that transaction. You may be asked to provide financial or personal information before completing a transaction on this website.
- Search on the website. We will track your on-site searches.
You might also provide information to be published or displayed on the public section website or shared with other Website users or third parties (“User Contributions”). This is strictly at your own risk. While we might limit access to certain pages on our website, no security measures are perfect. We also can’t control other Website users with whom you might have shared your User Contributions. As a result, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized people will not access or view your User Contributions.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may automatically collect information about your browsing equipment, actions, and patterns while you use the website. This includes:
- Details about your visit to this Website including the resources you access and use, location and traffic data, logs and other communication data.
- Information about your device and internet including your IP address, operating system, and type of browser.
We may use the same technologies to collect data about your activity over a period of time, on third party sites, and other online services.
This automatically collected information may include personal information. Or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we’ve collected in other ways or obtained through a third party. This information enables us to offer you better and more personalized service. With this information, we can:
- Estimate the size of our audience and their usage patterns
- Store information about your personal preferences so we can tailor your website experience for you.
- Optimize your searches
- Recognize when you return to this Website
The technologies for collecting this information may include:
- Cookies: A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You can refuse to accept cookies, but it may inhibit you accessing particular sections of this Website. Our system automatically issues cookies unless you have set your browser to prohibit them.
- Flash cookies: Certain features on our website may use these stored objects to collect information about your navigation patterns on the website and your preferences. You cannot manage flash cookie settings through the same browser options as other cookies.
- Web beacons: Our website pages and our emails may include electronic files known as web beacons that allow us to track who has visited a page, the open rate of an email, and other related statistics. We use this information for things like tracking the popularity of a website feature and verifying the integrity of our server or system.
- Trackable telephone numbers: We use this to track phone calls made to certain phone numbers on this Website.
- Offline website data: This includes both local and remote storage of activities.
- Geo-targeting information: This includes your location when you used the Website.
While we don’t automatically collect any personal information, we may link automatically collected information and personal information you provide us or provided to us from other sources.
We don’t have any control over third party tracking technology. If you have questions or concerns, please contact them directly.
How We Use Your Information
- To present our website and its contents to you
- To provide information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To allow us to fulfill other purposes you may have provided it for.
- To notify you about your account/subscription, i.e. upcoming expiration or renewal.
- To fulfill obligations or enforce our rights if we enter into a contract with you which may include billing and collection.
- To let you know about website changes, product offerings, and other updates
- To enable you to participate in interactive features on the website.
- Other ways we may describe when you provide the information to us.
- Other purposes provided you give us your consent.
- To provide you information about our goods or third party goods that you might be interested in.
- To post advertisements through our advertisers’ targeted ads. This does not include your personal information; but if you interact with these ads the advertiser may conclude that you meet its audience criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We can share collected information about our users that isn’t personally identifying information.
We may disclose collected personal information or personal information you provided in the following ways:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, or other third parties who support our business but are contractually required not to share your personal information and only use it in the ways we outline to them.
- To a buyer or other successor should a bankruptcy, merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, transfer or other such similar event occur in which personal information about Website users is considered a Company asset to be transferred.
- To third parties so they can market their products. We do contractually require that third parties keep personal information confidential and be used only for the purposes we disclosed it to them.
- To fulfill the reason you provided it to us.
- For any other purpose we disclose when you provide us your information
- Or only with your consent.
We may also disclose your information to
- Comply with a court order, law, or legal process included government or regulatory request.
- Ensure the protection of our, our customers, or others rights, property, or safety if we deem the disclosure necessary. This includes disclosing information to companies or organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your California Privacy Rights
Per California Civil Code Section § 1798.83, users of this Website residing in California may request particular information about the disclosure of their personal information to third parties for direct marketing. To request this information, contact us through the information provided on this website.
Virginia Infusion Therapies
The First Ketamine Clinic in Northern Virginia
Virginia Infusion Therapies is one of the the first Ketamine Clinics in Northern Virginia, and the first clinic in Loudoun County to provide Ketamine infusion therapy for the treatment of Major Depression and Pain Conditions. The clinic was established by four physicians in Loudoun who, through their professional experiences in medicine and their personal family experiences with depression, recognized that there are major problems in the recognition and treatment of depression. They recognized that Major Depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome, and some pain conditions are often medical emergencies that requires treatments that are more effective… and more effective IMMEDIATELY.
Are you ready to schedule your free consultation?
Request your free 15 minute phone consultation and speak with a clinician about ketamine infusions and how we can help you live your happiest, healthiest life.