IV or IM injections are the fastest and most certain and controlled way to administer vitamins or medications
Vitamin B Complex:
1. B1 (Thiamine): Helps the body use carbohydrates from food to produce energy.
2. B2 (Riboflavin): Helps converts food to energy. Needed for red blood cell production and growth. Keeps the eyes, nervous system and skin healthy.
3. B3 (Niacin): Aids in conversion of food into energy. Needed for the production of hormones, such as sex and stress hormones. Helps with the function of the digestive and nervous systems and skin.
4. B5 (Pantothenic acid): Breaks down fats and carbohydrates for energy. Plays a role in the production of sux and stress hormones in the adrenal glands and neurotransmitters. Essential for the production of red blood cells and cholesterol.
5. B6 (Pyridoxine): Needed by the body to use and store protein and carbohydrates from food. Required for more than 100 enzyme reactions in the body. Involved in immune function and brain development.
Folic Acid (B9):
1. Aids in prevention of DNA breakdown and nutrient absorption deficiency.
2. Aids in absorption of Vitamin C
3. Assist with collagen formation
4. Aids in wound healing
5. Aids in repair and maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth.
6. Aids in cell production and maintenance
3. May improve psoriasis
4. Reduces cell damage in alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
5. Improves circulation (beneficial to those with PAD/PVD)
6. Fights autoimmune disease
1. Helps increase energy
2. Calms nerves and anxiety
3. Treats insomnia
4. Relieves muscle aches
5. Magnesium works with calcium to support proper blood pressure levels and prevent hypertension
6. Prevents migraine headaches
7. Helps prevent osteoporosis
1. Increases immunity and fights colds
2. Balances hormones
3. Maintains heart health by supporting blood vessels
4. Increases fertility
5. Health with muscle growth and repair
Vitamin B12 (IV or IM injection):
1. Helps your body use fat and carbohydrates for energy and to
make new protein. Important for normal blood cells and nerves.
2. Increases natural energy levels
3. Augments red blood cell production
4. Helps regulate sleep, mood and appetite cycles
5. Boosts immune system
1. May reduce the risks of chronic illness
2. Helps prevent iron deficiencies by improving iron absorption
3. Boosts immunity by helping white blood cells function better
4. Protects memory and thinking as you age
Virginia Infusion Therapies
The First Ketamine Clinic in Northern Virginia
Virginia Infusion Therapies is one of the the first Ketamine Clinics in Northern Virginia, and the first clinic in Loudoun County to provide Ketamine infusion therapy for the treatment of Major Depression and Pain Conditions. The clinic was established by four physicians in Loudoun who, through their professional experiences in medicine and their personal family experiences with depression, recognized that there are major problems in the recognition and treatment of depression. They recognized that Major Depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome, and some pain conditions are often medical emergencies that requires treatments that are more effective… and more effective IMMEDIATELY.
Are you ready to schedule your free consultation?
Request your free 15 minute phone consultation and speak with a clinician about ketamine infusions and how we can help you live your happiest, healthiest life.